This is Joey, a terrier mix, as he peeks around the Florida room to see what has happened. In the snow you will see an icicle that has fallen from the roofline.
Margaret, when we looked at the house and the agent said Florida room, Mom and I died laughing. We had moved to Ohio from Florida. We left Florida the day Hurricane Katrina hit Key West on its way to New Orleans.
Nationally published part time motorsports photographer, trying to figure out a way to make it a full time job.
Owner of 2 rescue dogs, Joey and Roadie.
Nature lover, nothing beats time in my garden.
Addicted to cross stitch since the 70's.
A florida room in snow - there is something ironic about that. I'm loving your photography!
ReplyDeleteMargaret, when we looked at the house and the agent said Florida room, Mom and I died laughing. We had moved to Ohio from Florida. We left Florida the day Hurricane Katrina hit Key West on its way to New Orleans.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I love his ears!
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen. The picture actually made me smile.
ReplyDelete