She is still holding her own, still in multi system organ failure. It is between her and God now. It has taken me a while, but I understand now that I cannot fix this, I cannot make it go away and I can no longer beat myself up about this. Once I accepted Mom's diagnosis, I am almost back to myself. I can once again totally concentrate at work. I can sit down and read and remember what I have read. After posting this, I am going to go sit in the chair and try to stitch again. I miss stitching... alot.
Wish me luck;
Joanne
IN WHICH WE DISCUSS DAMN GOOD
1 day ago

so sorry you are going through this. I wish you had more blog support too. I was looking through your blog and don't see comments. Please know that I will be thinking of you and hope you can cope with this severe stressor in your life.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, your furbabies are so cute!
Hang in there.
Jennifer